Cookie Dude will process personal information to enable us to:
• Maintain relationships with clients
• Maintain our accounts and records
Any personal data which we require we will collect directly from yourself and may include:
• Information and multimedia relating to your company - for publication in individual clients' own projects only.
• Full names and personal details including contact information (e.g. client addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers)
• VAT registration number (if VAT registered)
With whom do we share your information?
No-one. Cookie Dude does not and will not sell or trade data with any 3rd parties, companies or businesses for marketing purposes.
How do we treat your personal data?
All items of data (multimedia and information) are stored electronically on hard disks, kept on company premises only.
All of our systems are securely password protected and access is limited to personnel who specifically need to access the data. In addition, we undertake a regular review of all information we hold.
How we will contact you:
Cookie Dude will use your e-mail addresses and phone numbers (only) to contact you according to your preferences. We do not use social media platforms. You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us.
How to change your preferences or update your personal data:
Under data protection law you have the right to:
• be informed about our processing of your personal data
• have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate
• object to processing of your personal data
• restrict processing of your personal data
• have your personal data erased (within HMRC parameters)
• request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
• move, copy or transfer your personal data
If you have any questions regarding how Cookie Dude use your personal data or should any of your personal data need to be updated or you wish to change the way in which we contact you, please contact us.